This is a super easy way to make your own laundry soap (I even use it in the dishwasher with a little vinegar).
Pure Naked Soap makes Washing Soap Shreds with organic sustainable palm & organic coconut oil or you can find some washing bars at local natural food stores.
- 4.5 oz of soap shreds about 3/4 of a cup
- 8 oz of Borax (about a cup)
- 4 oz Washing Soda (about 1/2 cup)
- 4 oz Baking Soda (about 1/2 cup)
- 15 – 25 drops of essential oil of your choice – I love eucalyptus
All you do is pour all ingredients into a food processor & blend on high about 60 seconds.
Store in airtight container, shake as needed when settling occurs. For a HE washer all that is needed is 1 TBSP, and this is a low suds laundry detergent!