Another super easy meal for a cold winter night! I love these easy and healthy meals. Add a side salad or some warm squash on the side to make even better!
- Organic potatoes (this shows russet, but golden potatoes are delicious too)
- Vegan milk substitute this version used coconut milk (no additives, pure milk)
- Organic olive oil
- Sea Salt
- Broccoli and other veggies of choice
- Beans – canned or soaked & cooked
1. Bake potatoes at 375º until done, approximately 50 minutes. After potatoes are done baking, wait until cool enough to touch. Cut potatoes in half. Scoop potato into bowl, leaving skin intact.
2. Add a spoonful of sea salt, followed by 2-3 spoons of olive oil and approximately 1/2 cup of milk substitute. 3. Mash potatoes or whip until desired texture.
4. Stuff potato skin with whipped potatoes. Top with broccoli, jalapeño & beans. Add vegan cheese shreds if desired. Place back in oven and cook at 375º approximately 10 minutes until all toppings are thoroughly heated. These are fabulous with some smushed avocado instead of sour cream on the side!
These pictured use some leftover chili instead of plain beans!