1. Break up a chocolate bar. I choose the bars with as few ingredients as possible, look for organic cocoa, organic sugar and organic cocoa butter only. The ones I purchase are gluten, dairy and soy free as well.
2. Melt in microwave at 50% power for 60 seconds.
3. Remove and stir, I added in about a spoonful of coconut oil and a little lemon juice (because I don’t like sweet).
4. Melt again in microwave at 50% power for 60 seconds if needed.
5. Dip strawberries in melted chocolate and place on parchment paper to cool. Took about 15 minutes to fully harden. Drizzle with extra chocolate or make your own white chocolate (I avoid because it is so sweet). I was thinking of rolling in sesame seeds or coconut flakes, but my kids boycotted that idea.Served with some homemade chocolate covered pretzels and my aunt’s special homemade toffee (another simple recipe but not dairy free!)